Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hectic Beadweaving

Ive been really busy recently and were also getting some work done in the home so there's a great deal happening. But Ive done which means this will be considered a really attractive submit of beading loads!First up, this really is Sunshine Following The Rain, my access for that Etsy Beadweavers July problem where in actuality the concept is Silver & Gold. I sex these Fairground Attraction necklaces but we didnt believe gold and silver works togetherboy was I mistakenI enjoy a few of the color systems Ive been using recently so I thought it'd be considered a great idea to create ear-rings and book thongs within the same tones. Many of these, such as the over necklace, can be found in my Etsy store and on my site.Aww, is the fact that all?!Wow you've been great colourwork and active Lizbeautiful styles as alwayshope you're keeping well also! :) Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment